Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just a bit of ramblin on

Good morning all...how's everyone doing? Beautiful day on tap here in SW PA., warm and wonderful sunshine.

Ed and I did yard work after he came home from work yesterday. Got all the grass cut and weeds wacked, lol.

Woke up with a headache this morning...hopin it goes away soon.

Next weekend, in my area we have what is called Wagon train days.
http://www.nationalpikefestival.org/ It covers three states from Maryland-PA- and Ohio with miles of yard sales and festivities. It's all along the historical Rt. 40. Locally, the drive-in is having open areas for selling like a flea market. Spaces are only $10 for the day and there is a lot of ex poser right off of the main highway. Thinking about taking some things and doing some downsizing and get rid of some things. I usually go and hunt for things but I have to much already....may as well make a few bucks with it.

Well gonna get started with some things. Hope you all have a great day.

Enjoy



*Hugs* Kathy

2 comments:

Jan said...

yes, they have something like your wagon train days here too. I haven't taken part in it but they start somewhere near the Idaho/Oregon border then take the famous trail to the Oregon coast.
Yes, I am liking it so far at PPF too. Everyone is very welcoming.
Thanks for the kudos on my PN.

Jan said...

OH YEA, I was going to mention that your button for CCPGF is still on. I just took mine off this morning.