Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh boy, What a surprise late at night!


I went this past weekend to Ohio to visit my daughter and her boyfriend. He's in the Air Force so they don't get time for visits so I went to them. It was for two days and then we came back home. I enjoyed seeing them both. Last night a got a call around 10pm and it was Toby (boyfriend) and I thought something was wrong...but there wasn't, actually it is good news. He preceded to tell me that he asked my daughter to marry him and she said yes!!!!!!  YEA!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for them. They live just off base in housing for the military and he's here for another year yet then he doesn't know where he is going. I hope they are able to stay in the states. He is a mechanic for the Air Force. I love them both so much and so happy for the late night surprise. I have to call her today and ask her the details. I'll post them as soon as I know what they are.

You all have a great day!


*Hugs* Kathy

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats to the happy couple and to you!!

Brenda

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Great news Kathy! I am happy for all of you!