Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ramblin on..Bless the Chilean Miners and their families

god bless Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Wednesday to all! Make some magic today!!!!

Hot Comments
Wednesday Graphics - Myspace Comments


This is my son and his fiance'  Andrea taken recently at    
my nephews wedding

Last weekend Ed and I took a small road trip not far from here to Cheat Lake, WV. When I saw this in the water I thought now look at that. From a distance it looked like a gorilla but when I got closer...it is a tree stump! It's awesome how natural has a way of making things look like something else.



Well that's all folks....Enjoy this God given Wednesday and be safe wherever you are.

 

*Hugs* Kathy

4 comments:

PrimitiveJan said...

Aww.... I can see a big bear with its head turned and its feet poking out of the water. It even looks like it has a cigarette in its mouth . Heheh
Funny

Trish-Ladybug said...

Hum!interesting,the wonders of
nature,I'm follower now,have
added your Blog to my Favorite
Found you at CCPG Forum ...

Many Blessings :-)
Trish-Ladybug

Susan Graham said...

Ah mate thanks a lot. I’ve been looking for a lot of jQuery tutorials regarding charts and i stumbled upon this.Just wanted to say thank you for the help.

rustic dining tables said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Graham