Thursday, October 28, 2010

Daddy's getting better and a pic

It was so nice to see my dad him ole self again tonight. I walk in the room and he says "whatcha got for me?"  He snacks in the evening while watching ESPN so I have been bringing him healthy snacks to munch on, his diet allows. So he said " don't want to be here for the weekend..he wants to come home for sure. He's finally up and about going into the bathroom himself and the dizziness is just about all gone. That pneumonia is the devil on people....geesh. They had to change his meds because they weren't co-operating as he says, lol.

Here is a pic of my dad with his working clothes on...he's always doing something in or outside....he's 72 years young. Worked hard all his life and that's what he attributes his age to. Love him to pieces.
Sorry it's so big.



Well my friends, gonna hit the hay sack..getting up early...Ed's on day shift this weekend starting tomorrow....alarm at 3:30...ugh, lol.

Have a great night and thank you all for the healing prayers.

God Bless

*HUGS*

4 comments:

katscountryprims said...

So happy to hear that he is doing better. My father in law would get pneumonia alot also and have to be hospitalized. Hoping that everything works out and the new meds co-operate...
Wonderful photo!

Finicky feline primitives said...

So glad to hear your Dad is feeling better. I know how it is, my dad and I have gotten very close since my Mom passed in December. Those of us who are blessed with loving parents are so fortunate! ~~~Good day, Cathy~~~

Susan Graham said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

reclaimed wood furniture said...

Wow, your hubby is a darling for building it. My own hubby cleaned up my whole potting bench and area yesterday so I'm not complaining, still, I wish I had an arbor like that Can't wait to see it after you've "twigged" it.

Susan Graham