Thursday, July 29, 2010

Even though it is Hot outside and a few pics

I'm making a pot of beef vegetable soup. For lunch we had bacon, pepper jack cheese, and tomato (from the garden) sandwiches on ciabatta bread rolls. YUMMY!
Here is the tomatoes doing well.... the grape tomatoes are coming along....my cabbage....eh....not to good.......and my sunflower is dying off...don't know what happened. And last is a pic of a wild flower that  grows a plenty along the road here and I am wondering if anyone knows what it is....it has the periwinkle color to it.


That's it for today! Oh and our local county fair begins tonight. I think we are going to go on Saturday for the truck pulls. Saturday is my daughters birthday also..I'm taking her to lunch at Red Lobster and shopping. She'll be 20 years old. My how time flies.

Have a great evening!

Hugs and smiles
Kathy

1 comment:

Benny said...

Shoulder chain design inspiration also came from the chanel replica handbags, orphanage caretaker who was regarded a key chain with a similar system in his waist, Coco is a very deep impression on the screen. 2.55 chanel replica handbags buckle was named "Mademoiselle Lock", translated means "lady of the lock," on behalf of Coco never married, so life will be calling people to chanel replica sale. Eighties, Karl Lagerfeld will create an elegant understated 2.55 for success and status symbol - a modified version of Chanel 2.55, a lot of people to be called classic flap. Conform to the prevailing trend worships money, mademoiselle buckle loop replaced logo, more "swagger."