Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gotta do some catchin up...

Haven't posted much of late. I must take some  pics and show what I have been trying to accomplish. Mind you I am not a great sew-er and I have been trying to make my own doll. I have to laugh at myself because when I try to make the other arm or leg it is either a bit bigger or a tad smaller than the other. I keep attempting and I will get it eventually. So, as I try to attempt another limb today...I will be posting pics sooner or later.

Everyone have a glorious day.

Smiles and hugs

Kathy

2 comments:

Lea said...

Anxious to see your new doll! Had to laugh at the arms/legs being a little different... -- mine usually are too.

Happy sewing!

Finicky feline primitives said...

I know how you feel. I have been trying applique and now I know that I don't sew well by hand or machine! LOL........Just keep trying, I intend to too. Hugs, Cathy