Monday, May 10, 2010

Booksneeze book review

When I first saw the title "Embracing Your Second Calling", I wondered what could possibly in this book that could make the second half of my life go from feeling empty to a fullness of accomplishment. Having started many projects of hope to accomplish something only to have learned a lesson in which it was the wrong road to of taken. As time continues to pass along, I find that it is not to late to begin again with another direction of knowing you are never to old to try. 

God always has a plan for our life.He loves us no matter what and wants us to help us to a better place where we can totally trust in him.As he closes on door and opens another into another direction, we can learn to trust. Whether it is direction, a new career, or just starting over. Trust in him! You can find the strength and know that you are never to old for great things.

3 comments:

Joycee said...

This is SO my kind of book! I just have a longing to learn more, do more. Thanks so much for coming by GrannyMountain and following me. The blog is the cheapest therapy around, don't you think?
joycee

Finicky feline primitives said...

Absolutely, now what am I gonna do in the second half? LOL

Kady said...

Looks like my kind of book. Thanks for posting this. Thanks too, for visiting my blog. Did you want to be included in the giveaway drawing for May 20th? All you have to do is be a follower and leave me a short message in the post about the giveaway telling me you'd like to be included. Visit Stoney Hill Cabin anytime.