Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a few shots of a Sunday drive....

We came across this home that makes this wonderful yard art. Recycling at it's best.

I just love barns and animals. This horse was watching me take a pic of him/her.
How beautiful this will be in the spring.
Can we say...."It's Cold!" Frozen in time...now that's cold.
Weathered barn in a field saying...take my pic!
Nice old fence line with some red berries hanging on.
Perfect blue skies. It was a wonderful day for a Sunday drive.
Hope you enjoyed the road trip. It's wonderful to know you don't have to go far to see the country.

Have a great day!

Blessings
Kathy

2 comments:

Sandy Shirley said...

Hi Kathy! Love those pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog. I found my raggedy ann clip art by typing "raggedy ann" in Google Images. I know what you mean about Raggedy Andy. I have made only three Andys and tons of Annies. Take care!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Love your pictures and enjoyed the Sunday drive!! The frozen in time picture was great!
Kim