Thursday, February 4, 2010

7-10 inches.....WHAT!?!!!!

Our local news is stating that for in my area, SW PA, Fayette County, is supposed to get 7-10 inches of snow. OMW!!!!!!!!

I know it's still winter, but could mother nature maybe give it to us little by little instead dumped on.!!!

Now where did I put that shovel, lol. I will have to shovel because Ed works this weekend and being that it is 12 hour shifts, and midnight to boot, I do not think he will want to shovel snow.

Well, just wanted to spill that little bit.

Have a great evening

Blessings
Kathy

2 comments:

KKL Primitives said...

Hi Kathy
We are neighbors - sort of - I'm in Allegheny County. So far all is quiet. My daughter told me that schools ( the ones that remained open) are going to close early today. She made a run to the grocery store and says it's packed. The grandkids put in their 'order' of snack foods that would feed an army!! LOL.
Keep warm
~Neenee~
The Krazy Kraft Lady

mornings322 said...

Hello neighbor.

So far this morning the wind has picked up and we did have sorta teeny ice pellets but now it seems it has turned to rain. Whatever happens out there today keep safe and warm.

Yesterday I went and I couldn't wait to get out of the store....it was crazy!

Take care

Kathy