Friday, December 4, 2009

Mariah's pics and Santa Photo

My Great Niece....














This is Mariah already two months old. She went to see santa and didn't cry! She took a good pic. Her hair looks red on here but she is a true blondie. I got to see her a few days ago she's gettin so big. In the top pic she is sticking her bottom lip out because my sister was trying to wake her up. Here in the pic to the left she's sleeping on her shoulder. She looks so peaceful.

Haven't got into doing to much decorating. I have the Bah Humbug mood happenin. I do have a 4 foot tree up and with the lights on but that's as far as I got. The weather here has been rain, and rain with clouds. So dreary. They say some sun coming on Sunday. I hope so.

I've been enjoying all of everyone's blogs recently just reading them. Everyone's so busy and decorating. Everything look wonderful.

Well it's the weekend and I hope everyone has a good one. Keep safe and take care.

Hugs and smiles

Kathy

2 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Your great niece is adorable!!
Kim

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

OMGoodness, she's just precious!!
Look at that lil pouty lip! So Sweet!


~Happy Holidays~