Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wasn't a pretty day but.....

It Surely wasn't a pretty day out today but the scenic lake has some beautiful shots. Sorry they are scrambled everywhere.

Today was definitely a day to stay in but I knew I wanted to take a ride and get a few pics since I haven't been for a ride in awhile. When you don't feel good you don't want to do a thing.

During the day I watched the Steeler vs. Cleveland Browns game and made some homemade beef vegetable soup. I'm saving my serving for tomorrow. I just know it will taste better then. We had pizza for the game so that's enough until tomorrow.

Sure glad tomorrow will be a bit sunny. It's going down to 30 degrees so after that we are having our Indian summer. Four days of 60 degree weather...as they tell us. It's time to finish up the outdoor yard clean-up for winter.

Well, not much more to post....

Enjoy the pics and everyone have a good evening.

Hugs and smiles,

Kathy









5 comments:

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I love your blog! Will come back again to read more. Became a follower. Hope you have a great upcoming week.

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Lovely pictures. Enjoy your soup...Nothing better on a chilly day!
Linda*

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

WOW, beautiful photos!!
Wishin' ya a happy week :)

mornings322 said...

Thanks everyone. I have to get my name on them before they end up being used by one of the companies. That wouldn't be fair at all.

Hae a good week!

Katy~The Country Blossom said...

What beautiful photos!!! :)
You had asked on my blog about Jewels' blog...no, I don't think she has stopped...she just takes quite a while between each post. :) I just keep my eyes peeled for her to update! :)