Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just a few prim shots

Just a few shots. Haven't been felling well again since my bout with an asthma attack, so they think that's what it was. Have to go for what they call PFT's....breathing test on the 21st. Just can't figure out what makes the heaviness in the chest once I'm awake.

The patient that I have been with for the last 5 years passed away the other day. She had lung cancer and smoked until her last day. I'll never understand completely why some do that but I guess they figure it's to late now to quit. I have to file for unemployment until the agency that I work for has someone for me to go to.

I'm posting just a few pics.....just haven't been feeling like it to do anything. When it's hard to breathe, it feels like just doing something small is a big effort. I hope they find out just what exactly is wrong. So for now, take a peal and hopefully I may have some more later on.











Enjoy the day and God bless.

Hugs and smiles, Kathy

3 comments:

TheKeepingroom said...

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. My Mother has congestive heart failure, at times her lungs will have excessive fluid build up causing her to have a hard time breathing. She says it's an awful feeling.
I hope you feel better soon.
Blessings,
Linda*

mornings322 said...

Thanks Linda. I just pray that it isn't anything to serious. I can deal with asthma. They did mention maybe COPD. Whatever it is I hope they find out soon.

Thanks again

Kathy

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Sorry ya haven't been feeling well. I hope they find out what is causing it...
I like your displays :)

Hope you're havin a nice weekend.

hugs-kath