Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pics and a few words

Porphyrophobia is a morbid fear of the color purple
http://www.especiallyforyouhomedecor.com/store/Default.asp


I've been diligently working outside trying to get my flower beds together since the weather has been cooperating. So looking forward to going camping this summer. Lancaster will probably this month sometime or early in July. I want to take a one day trip with my daughter also. We liked Baltimore Inner Harbor a few years back so that may be where she wants to do again. We loved the Aquarium that is there.



Pics of outside......got the hanging basket at GW for $1.99 and filled it with Marigolds.......

My flowers my daughter gave me for Mother's Day. I planted them in this red enamel pan.
Flower bed in progress........
Along side of home, still in progress also.......


Well, off to do some laundry and I have homework due tonight so must get it done, plus I'm going later to West View to look at a FOrd Explorer I may buy so that I can tow my Pop-up tent camping. My little Ford Fiestiva weights less than the camper, lol. It won't work that way, lol.


You'all enjoy your day and take care...

href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">

2 comments:

wrcdgc said...

The flower beds are starting to look really good. I like the flowers in the red pan.

Donna

JenW!~ said...

Like your flowers and your outdoor decorations. Very Prim!