Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some more of my thrifty finds












The first pic is what I have found lately. I'm catching up with everything that has already been discovered, lol. I finally found a spoon rack yesterday for $1.99, the three little frames were $.30/piece, a little onion basket...the tag says garlic basket though, candle holder, and small three peg rack, and the shopping bad came from a farm that's near here that I love to visit. I just had to have one, $2.99.
The white shutters are just sitting there for now. I got them at GW yesterday for $2.99/piece. Of course they need primmed up a bit and I think I will stain the cloth on them also. I got 4 of them and they don't quite fit so I ahve to see what I can do with them to fit.

And Tucker got his pic in there also. He was watching me load the pics on here, lol, silly kitty!

It is a bright sunny day here, bit chilly, some wind. The funerals are for the officers that were killed last weekend. So many people have shown up to pay their respects for them. I have to get a blue light for one of my electric candles. It's for the policemen/women that serve and protect us. I want to let it shine in honor of all those that are in harms way for us. God bless them.

Well that's all for now...I washed two comforters and they are on the clothesline drying. Shouldn't take to long with the wind.
Everyone had a good day.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Well, aren't you just the luckiest girl! Great finds! Love 'em all, most favorite it the basket tho!
Have a wonderful day, enjoy the sunshine!
Have a very Happy and very Blessed Easter, Kathy!


hugs-Kath!

Susan said...

You found some great things. We haven't been to the thrift stores in a few weeks now and I'm DYING to go! Hope you have a great day!

Sue said...

Great finds....Garage saleing has started here so that is where I will be on Thursday, Friday & Saturday mornings for awhile....Have a very happy Easter with your family..
Hugs
Sue

Pam said...

Hi
Just stopping by to wish you and your family a blessed Easter


Hugs Pam