Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Gatherings

Well I have been saving up on my GW finds and going to be doing some re-dos here soon. I have finished two and since it will be SNOWing!!!! this week, it's our Easter snow, I can work on a few.
It has been such a beautiful day here in SW PA. Hate for it to end. I also found an Early American stencil book. It shows some awesome pics of them.

The pond is coming along but I still have a bit to do yet. Bought some plants too but can't plant those just yet. Discovered that when it rained all the muddy water went into the pond, now I have to figure out what to do to stop that from happening.

Was going to make some whoopie pies today but discovered I needed more powdered sugar so I guess that will be for on Tuesday.

Can't believe that Easter is just around the corner. I have to go shopping here soon for our meal that God has blessed us with in being able to buy. I think we are going to have ham, potato salad, a vegetable, pickled eggs with beets, buns, cabbage rolls, and some kind of dessert...not quite sure what just yet.

Here is some pics of the saved re-dos....





and a few already finished.



























Well that's about all for now, have to finish some laundry and get ready for tomorrow,,,ughhhh Monday already. Everyone have a good week!!


4 comments:

Kath said...

Hi Kathy!
Glad you got your pond started!
What plants did ya get?
I can' believe after this nice weather we are s'posed to get SNOW!
what a bummer-huh?
I can't wait to see pics of your pond!! :)
Love your re-do's, they turned out wonderful!

Have a wonderful week.
hugs-Kath

Shari said...

Love your re-dos! I have a few to finish myself!

Hope you have a great week as well! Can't believe you're still getting snow. It was in high 70's here today!

Hugs,
Shari

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

It was a great day here wasn't it, I hate to see the snow flurries come too but maybe after Easter it will just stay warm. At least Easter Sunday will be in the high 50's.

Love all your redo's and that stencil book really looks great!
Rondell

alex216 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks