Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Camping is in the future!


Happy Tuesday to all. It has been a busy week or so. The weather has been gorgeous here the last few days, a bit hot though....80's plus. Not complaining, just nature needs to turn the heat down a bit, lol. Over the past few weeks I have gone and purchased a tag-a-long pop up camper. I have always wanted one so on Craigslist I found this one. It is in good shape for being a 1979 model. there is a few changes that I want to make but other than that I'm fine with it. We got it set up in my back yard and have enjoyed spending time back there recently. We're still home, but we're away from home in a sense. Very relaxing to go back there and swing on my new swing, and later in the evening Ed and I play cards in the camper. It has a stove, sink ,refrig and electric for it. The only thing that I can play is 500..I'm not a card player, lol.


Sorta got the ole Blahhh Bug happening. Sometimes I wonder why I try so hard just to be knocked back down. I should be thrilled that I have my family, a job but when there is the extras in life that you want and don't receive even though I work and strive for them, I just don't understand why someone who hasn't worked but two years in their life and has been on welfare the rest and now is at the age of 43...going on a month long vacation at a camp resort...states they have enough food cause they got their food stamps.....and has complete medical insurance, ......seems to just go with the flow. I guess it bothers me the most because it is a near relative who happens to live across the street from me. I have several health issues that I deal with everyday that seem to be getting worse but can't go get them checked because of no insurance. There are days that it doesn't bother me a bit and then there are times like this. I know I am to trust in the Lord and have faith...but is faith going to help when I can't continue on? I don't know....just wish this would go away.


Well anyway, here are some pics of Ed sitting at the camper in my back yard.....they were taken over the weekend when it was so beautiful.

Hope everyone has a good week and enjoy.








4 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love your camper you really scored on that one...looks so nice!

I hope you do feel better, I think we all get in those funky moods every once in a while. Just remember your doing the right thing by you and your family:)
Rondell

Woods Olde Homestead said...

Nice camper...my DH would love to have a camper...
I agree I think we all get to feeling that way sometimes...I have had people close to me that has done the same thing and some that has the money and brags about how much they paid for something and then grip cause they have no money...go figure...
hope you get to feeling better...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

mornings322 said...

Thanks for feeling better wishes....the camper is nice, I love it. I can't wait until we do go somewhere to camp.
Rondell, if you like craft shows, Perryopolis is having one this weekend, Sat., not sure of the time maybe 9 or 10. I've gone before and it was ok. Maybe this year they will have someone making prim things. Just thought I would let you know.

OldeAnnie said...

Love the camper! Some of my favorite memories when our kids were young are from our camping days. We eventually outgrew the pop up and sold it a few years ago. I miss it and look forward to the day we hit the road again...without kids in tow! lol Sure hope you get to feeling better. Take that camper on a little weekend trip! Maybe that'll help! ~~Annie