Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As days go by

Surprisingly not much this past week. Looking forward to spring. Supposedly when you hear the crow caw, the robin, and the full "worm" moon, then spring is on it's way. Well the temps for tomorrow morning are to be around 10 degrees. That doesn't feel like spring to me!!!!!

Starting a "primitive" stitch today. Just the words. I have a perfect place for it. I''l show a pic when I finished with it.
Not much else happenin.... Stopped by the thrift stores today....donations just aren't in the stores lately or maybe it's because I have seen a tremendous increase in shoppers.

Well that's it for today ....nothin of much.

Have a good night!



1 comment:

lovetheprimlook said...

Kat, I just gave you The Lemonade Award. Please stop by and see what you can do :)

Angie