Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Hello everyone. It's been such a busy week so far for me. Work, running my daughter to classes and picking her back up in the afternoon, having a dentist appointment and geeeeeshhh my assignments for on line college...I haven't had time to post anything. Stopped at the thrift store in passing but there hasn't been anything of late to buy. I do see more people shopping at the Salvation Army and Goodwill though. I just haven't hit it at the right time I guess.

I did manage to get a new laptop this past weekend. Went to Walmart and was looking around and Ed knows a bit about them so he saw this one, ACER, for $348 and it was worth getting so we both got one. He knows a bit about them and fixing them......he's good to have around, lol! Went to Staples today and was looking for a desk. They have this black decent size for my room that I kinda like. I is $129. Might end up on my list for the tax return.

Not much else going on, just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. I apologize if it does.

Wish all an enjoyable evening and until next time,


3 comments:

Sue said...

Lucky you getting a new laptop....Have fun with it...
Hugs
Sue

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Great post! If you get the opportunity, please pray over the prayer requests on the main page at http://LighthousePrayerLine.org .

God bless,
Mark Seay

Toni said...

Hi Kathy!
Thanks so much for adding ourself to the followers list on my blog!!I`m so glad to "meet" You!!So,how long have you been reading my blog?
The bowls are really cute. I would try and experiment on just one.Maybe sand it,and stain it.I think they would look cute with some fixins and a little candle inside. Maybe you could try standing them upright on a shelf with the fixins spilling out.That would be cute too.If your looking for crates they have some at Michaels craft store.
I don`t know if you have one near you.They come unfinished,so you can prim them up yourself.
Have a blessed weekend!! Toni