Monday, January 19, 2009

Painted Daisy Blog Give-A-Way

Take a peek at the Painted Daisy Blog. They are having a give a way that's delightful. While you are there, see what a wonderful community of creative crafters and members that make the Painted Daisy Community a wonderful place to become a member.
Creative, helpful, friendly members that are a joy to visit.

Go on!!! Take a peek!!!!

http://www.thepaintedaisyblog.blogspot.com/






What's for dinner!?

This doesn't take long to cook.

Tonight, I'm making Hash Brown Potato Soup. Here is what I use.

1 bag of hash browns I use 24oz it makes about 6-7 big servings
1 pkg. Delallo potato gnocchi 16oz.
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
cut up carrots, as much as you would like
1 small-med. onion, diced
1 cup of diced ham
bacon bits
salt and pepper to taste
milk...I like to use evaporated milk with water but whatever you have is fine
cheese

In large pot add ingredients together except milk, broth and gnocchi.

then Add (use the soup cans) 1 cup of evap. milk and 1 can of water. Or you can use two cups of milk. Then add broth.

Stir everything together. If it seems to thick add either milk or broth until thinner.

Cook on med-low heat for 30-40 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add gnocchi about 4 minutes before done.

When done you can add cheese and bacon bits on top. I have also added to the soup while cooking.

Really good with biscuits.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following it...I appreciate it...Also thanks for telling us about the Painted Daisy...As for the fancy signing of your name mine was done for me by Sara at Graphics Pretties...She is in my blog list if you want to check her out...
Hugs
Sue

AnnaSam said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I too am a member of painted daisy! I am adding you to my favs and come back to visit! have a blessed day!
Juanita

Kath said...

Hi Kathy!
I have been trying to visit you for a couple of days...and for some reason, my internet explorer wouldn't let me!
It keeps saying "operation to this site aborted"?? then it would just close! I haven't had any trouble with other blogs tho-just yours??? Just wanted ya to know....I was trying to stop by but just couldn't!! :(
It did the same thing this morning...but this time it didn't close me out...it only let me come to this post! ?????

I hope you have a wonderful day-and I hope I can figure out why I can't visit you.................

Hugs-Kath

mornings322 said...

Hello
Glad you were able to get through. I have no idea how to help you on computer issues, lol. That I leave to Ed. I don't know if it would be something on my blog? I'm clueless. It's supposed to get cold again today, keep warm up there.
Have a great weekend!

Kathy