Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Sunday to all

Hello all! Such a rainy but warm today here. Had to work this morning and on the way home I stopped at Goodwill. Donations are really down in this area. No goodies for me today. I have to work tomorrow so I will stop at the St. Vincent DePaul thrift store on the way home. The patient that I take care of, her mother passed away this morning, she was 90, so this week I'll have a memorial service to go to. Have to find something to wear.
I was going through all of my stashed material that I have done nothing with as of yet and was thinking of getting rid of some of it. If I do, I will post on here what and when. It's mainly remnants but big enough to do something with. I have craft things everywhere and I will be getting rid of somethings. Let's just say I need to downsize A lot with many things, lol. I'm a clutter bug for sure.
I was thinking about buying a sewing machine from walmart, not an expensive on, but one that will get simple stitching done. The machine that I have, when you sew, the thread all bundles up under where the plate is and gets in a big knot. I tried adjusting the tension but to no avail. It is about 25 years old but not used very often. I may try one more time to see if I can figure it out if not...then I will have to buy another.
My college online classes resume tomorrow so back to studying again. I read in today's paper there are three openings for Human Services....to bad I just started on classes or I could apply for the positions. The next 3 and a half years will fly by and then I will be able to do what I am studying for. Well not much more for the day. Kinda quite. Hope everyone has a nice evening and all are safe. Until tomorrow, God Bless.

Kathy

Here's a funny for everyone...

Funny Pictures

No comments: